Thursday, February 28, 2008

Meet My Needs

A lovely couple came into the store this morning. I always find those who visit a sex shop in the morning to be especially interesting. After I greeted them and asked how I could help, she quickly said that this was their first time and that they would be "just looking." He then turned to me and said "she needs a vibrator, one with external clitoral stimulation."

"Don't we all" was my internal response.

However it was my pleasure to introduce the wide range of vibrotechnology and to speak of self-empowerment in the area of meeting one's own needs. "She needs more self-esteem in the bedroom" he went on to say. The two of them squirmed their way through the game room, past the crotchless underwear, the leather cuffs and whips and made it safely to the front desk, empty-handed, reporting that "they only had $25.00 and they needed to buy diapers."

I was then assured that tomorrow would be pay day and at least one of them would be back! I look forward to seeing what tomorrow may bring.

MM

No comments: